Monday, December 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday–December 19

image

With Christmas at the end of this week’s plan, we’ll see how it goes. Next week will be the real challenge because hubby will be home all week, so I’ll have to actually plan what we’re going to eat for lunch…maybe I should start now! (Not following my themes this week either, and I probably won’t for awhile. Desiring to cook anything lately has been a challenge, comes from being 32 weeks pregnant, I think)

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Cheater Pot Pie
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Cheesy Hamburger Soup 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Going out for Kahlen’s birthday. Haven’t decided yet where. 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Egg & Cheese Bake in crockpot
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Guiltless Alfredo 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ CHRISTMAS!! Spending dinner with in-laws, don’t know what the plan for food is yet. They’re not the planning type, we’ll probably make a plan, oh, Saturday ;)

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: