Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SOAP - Luke 1:39-80

Luke with MomsToolbox

Scripture: Luke 1:45 ESV
"And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord."

Observation:
Mary was called blessed because she believed the Word of the Lord.

Application:
Do I believe the Word of God? Really? Do I seek out and believe the promises the Lord had made to ME through his Word? Sometimes. Definitely not as often as I should or even as often I would like. God desires to bless me through His promises, I just need to believe and trust him in that.

Prayer:
Lord, I believe Your Word is true and that You speak to me through it. I believe that You have promises to me designed to bless me if I will follow You and Your Word. Thank You for your constant blessing on my life. Help me to look for your promises and truly believe them in my heart and in my head and through my actions. Amen.

Join me and MomsToolbox in reading through Luke in 26 days.

For this week, we will read:
  • Monday: Luke 1: 1-38
  • Tuesday: Luke 1:39-80
  • Wednesday: Luke 2
  • Thursday: Luke 3
  • Friday: Luke 4
  • Saturday: Luke 5
  • Sunday: Luke 6


~S

No comments: