Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tasty Tuesday–Cookie Edition / Countdown to Christmas–Day 12

 

2011-11-30-Advent-Calendar-copy3[4]Tasty Tuesday

Day 12 of our Advent activities was to bake Christmas cookies and then give them to neighbors. I’m sneaking in my Tasty Tuesday post here too ;)

We went to my mom’s to make the cookies, partially because she has a much bigger kitchen and partially because of the way my darling husband is with having a messy kitchen.

ANYWAY, we had a good time. Made a ton of cookies. I actually lost track of how many different recipes we made, I think I’m missing a few. 2011-12-12 Making Cookies (4)2011-12-12 Making Cookies (6)2011-12-12 Cookie Trays (3)

Clockwise from bottom left:

Oatmeal Scotchies

Ginger Crackles

Glitter Balls with Creamy Ginger Filling

Cranberry Cinnamon Bars

Choco-Coco Cookies

White Chocolate Coconut Balls

Maple Leaf Cookies

Chocolate Moose Cookies

This is one of the trays that I gave to a neighbor. The links should take you to the recipe on RecipeMonki, let me know if they don’t work for some reason and I’ll repost.

~S

Linking up at:

tasty tuesday tasty tuesday

1 comment:

Eileen Rhoadarmer said...

You're hiding your pregnant profile behind your son!

Looks like you guys had fun!