Monday, December 20, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday – Christmas parts 2 & 3

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth
The theme for Muffin Tin Monday for three weeks is Holidays. I completely forgot to post last week, been a little busy :P So you get pictures from both weeks. I did not make a plan for either, so there’s some similarities.

2010-12-15 MTMLast week, we joined friends at the mall for a play date, so I made our muffin tin food to go. We had crackers and meat rollups, apples, cheese, meat, and fruit leather cut into trees.

 2010-12-20 MTM Christmas (1)Today she wanted to be in the picture. I was going to crop this picture, but it amused me. You see Nate’s head. “Safe” things on the counter like a cheese knife and scissors, and a bottle of glue from a craft project earlier in the day. You can also sort of see my huge bucket of cookie cutters in the back right and the mess from making muffin tin food on the back counter on the left.

 2010-12-20 MTM Christmas (2) Anyway, I made tree branches (carrot sticks), snow (ranch dressing), snowballs (Kix), pine needles (green beans), a Christmas tree (bread pizza with corn for ornaments), and a marshmallow snowman. She ate everything and asked for more!!

~S

2 comments:

Ludicrous Mama said...

Adorable! And thanks for the idea of green beans as pine needles! I was wracking my brain trying to justify putting them in my winter-themed lunch tomorrow! And maybe I can root through our cereal collection and find something else "snowy!" (Kix is about the only kind we DON'T currently have!)

SnoopyGirl said...

Your daughter is adorable and your tins are cute. I like the pizza tree! Merry Christmas!