Sunday, December 12, 2010

Countdown to Christmas – Day 12

Almost didn’t make it today! We decided sort of last minute to invite my in-laws over for dinner, so there was a small flurry of activity to get ready for that. After they got here, I decided we could do our craft anyway. Then I couldn’t find the beads for the project and realized I had left them at my mom’s :( I improvised.

So here’s our version of beaded pipe cleaner candy canes:2010-12-12 Pipe Cleaner Candy Cane (2) Nana decided to make one too :)

2010-12-12 Pipe Cleaner Candy Cane (4)

We also got our tree today, it’s up but not decorated

2010-12-12 Christmas Tree Aw, isn’t it cute? It’s a little shorty this year. Last year we had a huge one and hubby wasn’t really a fan. He does like that it will be so much easier to clean up after because of the new floors though. Hopefully we’ll get to decorating tomorrow!

~S

No comments: