Monday, December 20, 2010

Countdown to Christmas – Day 20

Since we didn’t get to our Advent Activity yesterday, we just reused that one today :) We were supposed to watch It’s a Wonderful Life, but she’s too young to care, and we already watched the VeggieTales version last week…

So, we got to do at home pedicures. Kahlen thought that was pretty cool! I had a pedicure set from Mary Kay that I got back in the day when I was a consultant, so I had fizzy bath pellets and all. She soaked her feet first (She’s on the way to a smile in this picture)2010-12-20 Pedicure (2)Then we trimmed and painted both her toe and finger nails using Piggy Paint (Shh, Santa’s bringing her more for Christmas!). THEN I used my pedi-egg and my “special” Mint Bliss Energizing Foot and Leg Lotion. She felt like a pretty pampered little girl, which was the point. It is her birthday tomorrow, after all :)

~S

No comments: