Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday/Daily Photo – December 8th

Grampa and Grammy let Kahlen have her birthday present a little early 2010-12-06 Kahlen's New Bike (3)2010-12-07 Kahlen's new bike (4)Love the look of intense concentration on her face :) We’re in store for many many walks this winter. We’ll be out unless there’s snow on the ground pretty much every day I think!

Yikes! Her birthday is less than two weeks away! I better get working on her pettiskirt

Find more of this week's Wordless Wednesday (or Wordful) posts at 5 Minutes for Mom
~S

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Awesome!!

I've got a GIVEAWAY in the works come visit me! I need 100 followers before I can give away my surprise (retailed at $75)!

Eileen Rhoadarmer said...

Is that one of those Strider bikes that teaches balance, or can I just not see the pedals?