Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – December 13th

  
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that I’ve blogged about. You can find it by going to the food tab above.

I’ve had a plan for the last few weeks, just haven’t gotten around to posting it. December has been a little crazy!!

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Pizza for Mystery Shop, hooray for free food! 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Rice & Peas with Fauxtisserie Chicken
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Date Night – hopefully out to either Texas Roadhouse or On The Border for a mystery shop
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep)~ Cheesy Hamburger Soup
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Taco Soup 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ No Fuss Potato Soup

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: