Sunday, December 5, 2010

Countdown to Christmas – Day 5

I was more excited for today’s Advent Ornaments activity than Kahlen was. Actually, I think that’s true about all the days so far, although she is having a good time too.

She’d never seen The Polar Express until tonight, so she didn’t know what she was missing :) Our full activity was to watch Polar Express in our jammies while eating popcorn

2010-12-05 Polar Express (1)

This was Nate’s first popcorn, and he thought it was the bomb track. He only watched part of the movie (not a big movie kid, which is fine), but Kahlen watched the entire thing. When I asked her if she liked it, she said “Yea, I guess, a little bit” Goofy. Next thing I know, she’ll want to watch it every day ;)

~S

P.S. Thanks Shanole, for letting us borrow it!

No comments: