Monday, December 6, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday – Christmas Part 1

 Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth 
The theme for Muffin Tin Monday for the next three weeks is Holidays. I had no plan this time, I just rummaged up some leftovers and threw them in a tin ;) I ended up with a white, red, and green theme. Not too bad for zero planning!

2010-12-06 MTM

Noodles, Vanilla Yogurt, Edamame, Red Apple, Turkey Ham

Kahlen has been on an eating strike for the last week or so, I don’t know how she survives. She ate some of the noodles, all the yogurt, a piece of apple, and all the edamame (because I bribed her with a chocolate chip cookie). I’m not too stressed about it, she’ll eat if she’s hungry. I just try to give her reasonable snacks instead of junky ones and figure it will all even out in the end :)

~S

No comments: