Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - May 10th

What a day! Would have had this posted early if I hadn't decided last minute to go to the zoo this morning. We had a great time except that I forgot my good camera :(
The only thing we didn't make last week was the thing I posted for Tasty Tuesday, heehee. We ended up having dinner with my in-laws for mother's day on Saturday, so that threw things off just a bit. We had grilled steak, it just wasn't fajitas. So, we'll be having that this Friday instead hopefully.

Here's the plan for the week:
Monday ~ Chicken Fingers with Lemon Sauce (Watch for the recipe tomorrow)

Tuesday ~ Noodles, sauce, and meatballs

Wednesday ~ Creamy White Chili

Thursday ~ Out for our date night

Friday ~ Grilled Steak Fajitas

Saturday ~ Potluck at church, I'm bringing bread and some kind of dessert

Sunday ~ Baked Pasta Casserole

Remember to stop by tomorrow for the Tasty Tuesday linky party. Come visit me then!

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

~S

No comments: