Friday, May 14, 2010

Fitness Friday

Hey look, it's still Friday!
I did much better this week. Sunday after I wrote my last post I went out for a run, which started the week off better. I also got a pedometer, which I'll be doing a review on soon. It's helped me a lot to try and hit the goal of 10,000 steps per day.

There's only 98 days to go until the Warrior Dash!

Here's what I did this week:
Sunday ~ Ran 1/2 mile. Figured out that it's 1/2 mile to the newspaper box and back, perfect.
Monday ~ Went to the zoo with my kiddos, total mileage for the day: 3.57 miles
Tuesday ~ Went to the gym with my mom and worked all my muscles. Ran 1 mile! (On the treadmill) Total mileage for the day: 3.59 miles
Wednesday ~ Total mileage for the day: 2 miles
Thursday ~ Went to gym before our date night. Ran for 1.1 miles and did pull-ups and core strengthening exercises. Total mileage for the day: 3.39
Friday ~ Did a bunch of mystery shops, but still got in a walk with the kiddos and a friend. Total mileage for the day: 3.68 miles.


I still need to be doing more strength training, but I ran twice this week, which is great! I think I'll be able to run 1.5 miles this coming week, here's hoping!

~S

No comments: