Tuesday, May 11, 2010

stART - Now I'm Big

Each Thursday A Mommy's Adventures does a great blog carnival. Read a story to your child; then accompany it by art.

This week, we're doing a unit on babies from Hubbard's Cupboard. See here for my planning sheets for this unit.

We read Now I'm Big by Margaret Miller
Fun story about five different kids; what they were like as babies and what they can do now.

I made some sequencing cards about baby, kid, adult for 4 different animals, including humans. Here they are all mixed up:
She was too quick for me. She did a great job putting them all in order, then she scattered them all over the table again ;)

~S

2 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Great idea. Two books that we enjoyed here that would go with this activity too are "When Frank Was Four" and "Bigger".

Michelle said...

What a fun activity!! Thank you for linking to stART :)