Sunday, May 2, 2010

Friday Fitness - Week 2

I know, it's almost Monday. Better late than never, I suppose.
We had a long, long week, and I just didn't get to posting everything I wanted to. Oh well, some days (weeks) are like that.

We are now at 110 days until the Warrior Dash!

Here's what I did this week:
Saturday ~ Got some running training from my brother-in-law who ran in high school. Ran about 1/2 mile.
Sunday ~ Made it to the gym, did full body including pull-ups. Also ran 1/2 mile.
Monday ~ Walked about 1 mile home from a friend's house
Tuesday ~ Walked 3.5 miles behind Hughes Stadium up to Horsetooth Reservoir and back down again.
Wednesday ~ Had a garage sale with a friend
Thursday ~ Went to gym for our date night. Did upper body workout. Ran for 1/4 mile.
Friday ~ Sat around (actually I spent most of the day cooking, just because)
Saturday ~ Busy with weekend stuff and life stuff. Took Kahlen to a birthday party, then took her to urgent care with pinkeye.
Sunday ~ Ran almost 1/2 mile. Sort of the wrong time of the month to be running, but I'll get over it and do it anyway...

Not as much as I would have liked this week. Hopefully this week will be better.

~S

No comments: