Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - May 3rd


Crazy week last week. Garage sale mid-week. No preschool, which I thought would be a good break, but really just made me feel a little off-balance all week. All that to say, we have a lot of the same meals on the menu this week.

Here's the plan for this week:
Monday ~ Something tasty from Dad & Stepmom

Tuesday ~ some kind of chinese

Wednesday ~Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce, Broccoli, Lipton Noodle Side

Thursday ~ Chicken Spaghetti (Haven't tried this yet, but it looks tasty)

Friday ~ Grilled Steak Fajitas

Saturday ~ HuHot for a mystery shop (Get to take a friend this month, hubby doesn't want to go)

Sunday ~ Hubby offered to take me out for Mother's Day, don't know where we're going yet :)

Remember to stop by tomorrow for the Tasty Tuesday linky party. Come visit me then!

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

~S

No comments: