Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - May 24th

We rearranged the menu last week, but still ate pretty much everything I planned. My hubby helped his brother both Saturday and Sunday with landscaping his new house, so I didn't really make dinner either night.

Here's the plan for the week:

Monday ~ Chicken Parmigiana

Tuesday ~ Taco Puffs & Refried Bean Soup (both new recipes from a cookbook I got last week, will be posting the recipes tomorrow)

Wednesday ~ Party with our discipleship team. I'll be bringing something, but I don't know what my "assignment" is.

Thursday ~ Date Night - going out to Chipotle for dinner and Culvers for dessert

Friday ~ Pizza (Also bringing some to a friend who just had a baby)

Saturday ~Bacon & Egg sandwiches on Bagel Bread

Sunday ~ BBQ for Memorial Day

Remember to stop by tomorrow for the Tasty Tuesday linky party. Come visit me then!

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

~S

No comments: