Monday, May 24, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Seeds, Plants, & Flowers

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

This week at Muffin Tin Monday the theme was Seeds, Plants, and Flowers.
I borrowed several ideas from Michelle at Muffin Tin Mom since I was drawing a blank :)
Back row: Crushed Graham Crackers (Dirt), Chocolate Chip (Seeds), Water
Front row: Waffle cut into a flower, Cheddar Cheese cut into flowers, Green Beans (Grass)

Kahlen ate everything except one of the green beans.

Nate liked it too, he got to eat the extra bits from the waffle and cheese. He does *not* like green beans, made some interesting faces when he accidentally ate those instead of the cheese ;)

~S

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A waffle flower was great idea. String beans are hit or miss at my house.

Jenny said...

My pickier son pulled his celery seedlings out of his "garden" and put them in his brother's. :) I never thought of cutting a waffle into shapes.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Great idea using a waffle..looks very cool, great tin :)

~LKB said...

Cute tin! I love the flower waffle! My daughter would flip over it - 2 of her fave things: flowers and waffles. :)