Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Preschool Planning - Easter weeks 1-2

Remember back at Valentine's Day when I posted my planning info for the unit? Well, here's my planning sheets for the first two weeks of the Easter unit. Since I'm trading kits with two friends, I won't have all the planning sheets that I can give you, but I will post the ones that I do in hopes that they will be useful :)

I've divided this one out, and unfortunately, I didn't save all the sheets that I'm using as supplements, but I'll try and figure out where I got most of them.

Anyway, here's the overview of what we'll be doing for the next two weeks:
Easter at a Glance

Here's the detailed activity list including what I put into each kit and what each mom needed to have on hand:
Easter Detailed Activity List

Humpty Dumpty Magnet Page

 Make Palm Branches

Donkey Outline for donkey craft

H Handwriting page

P is for Palm Magnet Page

Easter Memory page

P Handwriting page

I reformatted this Resurrection Eggs activity a little bit so that it was easier to print:
Resurrection Eggs

That's all I've got for the first two weeks. Stay tuned for the next two weeks, I hope to get them done this weekend :)

~S

1 comment:

Ms Debbie said...

Wow.. you make it easier for others.. so nice of you!
Feel blessed to have run across your site!