Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - March 29th


I had a spectacular dinner fail this week with the hashbrown casserole. Thank goodness for husbands; he made something else after I had a little fit and threw the whole mess away. I'll try it again a different time, now that I have a few ideas about what went wrong.

Our menu for this week:
Monday ~ Chicken Tetrazinni

Tuesday ~ Hamburger Helper (we take out the noodles it comes with and add Barilla whole wheat instead)

Wednesday ~ Beef, Bean, and Barley Stew. Got this out of my old crockpot manual, will type it up tomorrow for Tasty Tuesday

Thursday ~ Mexican Lasagna

Friday ~ Hidden Valley Crispy Chicken with noodles

Saturday ~ Chinese of some kind. Probably Orange Chicken Stir-fry or the like

Sunday ~ Easter! We'll probably be at the in-laws for the whole day.

Remember, next Tuesday, April 6th, I'm starting a Tasty Tuesday linky party. Come visit me then!

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

~S

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We're having Mexican Lasagna on Friday. Bet it won't taste as good as yours, though. :-)

Also, what's a linky party?

Sela said...

A linky party is where *you* post a link to whatever the topic is. Usually it's something you've blogged about, but really you can post a link to anywhere. You could link to something on the wiki if you want :)

Unknown said...

Oh, cool! Maybe I'll do that then.
In your Mexican Lasagna recipe, what size is "medium" for sour cream? A pint?
Also, what size jar of salsa. I'm assuming 8 or 16 ounces, but I don't know which one to get.

Thanks!