Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crafty Wednesday - Tie Shirt

Okay, I finally finally got to my Cricut project that I've been wanting to do for weeks now. I watched this video a couple months ago and got really excited about it, then just didn't have the supplies or the time to do anything with it.
Here's what I made:
This is what my little man will be wearing for Easter.
I got the shirt on clearance for less than $1 and the fabric was on sale at JoAnn's (don't know how much, I think $4/yard, and I got 1/4 yard). I still have a lot of the fabric and interfacing left too, so I can do many more projects with it :)

For instructions on how to create your very own, watch this video:

I used paint to draw a tie since I couldn't find one and then used Make The Cut software to cut it out. It was an extremely smooth process, loved loved it! Now to find some more shirts to embellish...

~S
giveaways

2 comments:

Jessica Hills said...

That is so cute!! Come stop by my Favorite Things Friday Party if you would like to join in!

Eileen Rhoadarmer said...

That shirt is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails