Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – October 11th

  
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that I’ve blogged about. You can find it by going to the food tab above.

We got to go to Texas Roadhouse last Monday for a last minute date night / mystery shop, so we didn’t get a chance to try the Eggs Benedict Arnold. Otherwise, we ate all the things on the menu. I love it when a good plan works out :)

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~Eggs Benedict Arnold and Hashbrown Casserole 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Mexican Lasagna
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~  Mongolian Beef & Broccoli
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep)~  Hearty Chicken Tortilla Soup 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Lentil Stew & Ham
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftover Buffet
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Olive Garden Alfredo Pasta

Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: