Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – October 25th

  
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that I’ve blogged about. You can find it by going to the food tab above.

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Sloppy Joes with Creamy Potato Soup and Crème Brule Cheesecake Bars 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Plain ‘ol Tacos
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~  Mongolian Beef & Broccoli
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep)~  Bob’s Red Mill Bean Soup with ham 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Pizza
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftover Buffet
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Shipwreck

Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: