Monday, October 11, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday – Pumpkins

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth
The theme at Muffin Tin Monday today is pumpkins! We are planning to go to a local pumpkin patch on Wednesday, so this just helped get us ready :)  2010-10-11 MTM Pumpkins (2) Back: Pumpkin tortilla cut outs, Apricot fruit leather cut outs, ham lunch meat cut outs.
Front: Carrot coins, ranch, Provolone cut outs.

2010-10-11 MTM Pumpkins (1)She actually wanted to be in the picture this time, usually she doesn’t. She loved loved the pumpkin pick I made her and ate every single scrap of food, amazing!

~S

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the pumpkins! You did so well with theme.

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

All that matters is that they like it! I wish mine had eaten more of today's lunch.

Sandy said...

It looks good! So cute that she wanted to be in the picture too. :0)

Michelle said...

What a cute lunch, I love all the pumpkin cut outs!!

Emily usually asks to get in the picture with her muffin tin, it makes me smile when I see others with there tins too!!

Ludicrous Mama said...

My 2yo daughter is hamming it up now and posing with the food, since she knows I won't let her eat it until I get my shots. :)