Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – October 18th

 


I have a recipe index, just for recipes that I’ve blogged about. You can find it by going to the food tab above.

Our week has been a little off, just because :) I went to a friend’s house to work on a Christmas craft project for our kids on Monday night. Then last night, we went on a date because our regular date night is taken over by an all-church meeting. Anyway, that’s my excuse for not posting my menu yet, although I did write it all out on Sunday!

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Date Night to Carino’s 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~  BBQ Pork Chops and Marbled Stuffed Potatoes
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep)~  Hamburger Helper (I’ll be gone again, this time for bible study) 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Homemade Pizza 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftover Buffet
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Spaghetti and Meat Sauce

Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: