Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – October 4th

  
I’ve added a recipe index, just for recipes that I’ve blogged about.

Made nearly everything last week. We had a date night on Wednesday, so that pushed everything around a little bit, but it’s still so nice to know that I have the ingredients for all the recipes and can make them anytime during the week!

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~Eggs Benedict Arnold
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Simple Wednesday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Grilled Turkey & Cheese
Take-out Thursday (Date night or something like restaurant food)~  Creamy White Chili (Only thing I didn’t make last week) 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Frozen Spinach Ravioli (Thanks, CostCo!)
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftover Buffet
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Knorr Casserole (Knorr powdered sauce mix, noodles, ground turkey, peas, cheese)

Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: