Monday, July 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–July 16

image

Last week, I posted that I have already planned out July’s meals. Wow, that just made this week a breeze. I also made a grocery list based on those recipes for each week of the perishable items I need to purchase, so yesterday (I do my grocery shopping on Sundays, so I don’t have to take my kiddos) I just grabbed my list, added a few things we had run out of (like bread flour), and away I went. So easy! The other nice thing is that I can have more flexibility throughout the week if I need to because I know that I have all the ingredients, or at least most of them, for all the meals I have planned for the month. I’m hoping I can make this into a new trend :)

Here’s what I’m making this week:

Monday ~ Italian Meatballs to eat and freeze
Tuesday ~ Red Beans and Sausage 
Wednesday ~ Southwest Chicken Burritos 
Thursday  ~ Parmesan Ranch Chicken
Friday ~Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos 
Saturday  ~ We might go to a housewarming party for my cousin…if not, YOYO (You’re On Your Own) /Leftovers 
Sunday ~ Tortellini Spinach Bake (didn’t make this week. We had the Orange Chicken Stir Fry instead)

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: