Monday, July 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–July 9th

image

Getting back in the groove, I think. I actually sat down and planned out meals for the rest of the month!! Of course, they’ll probably all change, so I’m still only going to post this week’s plan :) It is nice, though, to have some idea about what I want to make in the upcoming weeks. I’m hoping that it will help me not make the same things every week. Also, I bought most of the non-perishables for the rest of the month, so that should make grocery shopping much easier.

Here’s what I’m making this week:

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Dinner with family. Made Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats to share
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Taco Dump Soup (I haven’t posted that recipe?? Must post! Maybe tomorrow…)
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Out for dinner for our 11th anniversary, which is on Saturday! Thinking of going to The Melting Pot, mmm
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Panera Style Mac’n’Cheese. New recipe, we’ll see if anyone besides me likes it. 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Lentil Stew with Ham 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ YOYO (You’re On Your Own) /Leftovers
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Tortellini Spinach Bake

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: