Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–July 23

image

Definitely still liking the whole month planned out thing. I was able to go to the grocery store on the fly because I already had my list done and knew exactly what I needed. Been sticking to the menu about as much as we regularly do, which is about 5 out of 7 meals. Tomorrow I hope to post either the recipe for the Panera-Style mac’n’cheese that I made or possibly my new favorite drink, an Almond Joy Latte. Any votes on which one I should do first??

Here’s what I’m making this week:

Monday ~ Asian Lettuce Wraps (except hubby doesn’t like the lettuce, so I serve it over ramen noodles instead) Huh, can’t find that I’ve posted that recipe either :/
Tuesday ~ Italian Meatballs that I made last week
Wednesday ~ Asian Turkey Burgers. New recipe from somewhere…don’t remember where I got it right now. 
Thursday ~ Lentil Stew and Chicken 
Friday ~ Chicken Cordon Bleu from Our Best Bites cookbook.
Saturday ~ YOYO (You’re On Your Own) /Leftovers
Sunday ~ Stuffed Jumbo Shells with extra to freeze.

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: