Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–July 30

image

Getting close to the end of the month that I have all planned out…already started working on August Smile I figure maybe if I start now, I’ll actually get it done by next week. We have a busy week this week, so we’ll see how much I end up actually cooking, but at least I have a plan if I choose to follow it, right? ;)

Here’s what I’m making this week:

Monday ~ Stuffed Jumbo Shells 
Tuesday ~ Chicken Pot Pie 
Wednesday ~ Mystery Shop at Old Chicago’s. Mmm, pizza. 
Thursday ~ Quick Bolognase 
Friday ~  YOYO (You’re On Your Own) /Leftovers. My kids will be with grandparents so we can try to get ready to have a garage sale next weekend, so the less regular housework I have to do, the better.
Saturday ~  Grilled Turkey Burgers
Sunday ~ Either something from the freezer or something involving marinara :-) We’ll see how the week goes.

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: