Welcome to another week of Tasty Tuesday here at The Young'ns!
There’s a recipe index under the food tab above if you’re ever looking for a recipe I’ve already blogged.
Every Monday, I plan on trying a new recipe. If it goes well, that’s what I’ll be posting on Tasty Tuesday. If not, I’ll post a tried and true (i.e. something I don’t have to think about too hard) ;)
I can’t believe I haven’t posted this yet! This is a super easy and tasty recipe. There’s a reason it’s called dump soup :)
- 1 pound ground turkey (or whatever ground meat you want)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 3 14.5-oz cans diced tomatoes OR 2 big cans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 cup frozen corn OR 1 can kernel corn
- 1 cup salsa OR 1 can Rotel
- Brown meat and onion. Drain.
- Add seasoning packets.
- Drain beans.
- Add rest of ingredients: tomatoes, beans, corn, and salsa.
- Simmer until well blended and hot, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and shredded cheese, if desired. Also good served with a small quesadilla.
What did I tell you? Super-easy! In fact, Kahlen made most of it this time…