Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tasty Tuesday–Taco Dump Soup

Tasty Tuesday

Welcome to another week of Tasty Tuesday here at The Young'ns!
There’s a recipe index under the food tab above if you’re ever looking for a recipe I’ve already blogged.
Every Monday, I plan on trying a new recipe. If it goes well, that’s what I’ll be posting on Tasty Tuesday. If not, I’ll post a tried and true (i.e. something I don’t have to think about too hard) ;)

I can’t believe I haven’t posted this yet! This is a super easy and tasty recipe. There’s a reason it’s called dump soup :)

{Ingredients}

  • 1 pound ground turkey (or whatever ground meat you want)
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 package taco seasoning
  • 1 package ranch seasoning
  • 3 14.5-oz cans diced tomatoes OR 2 big cans
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1 can pinto beans
  • 1 cup frozen corn OR 1 can kernel corn
  • 1 cup salsa OR 1 can Rotel

2011-11-08 Taco Dump Soup

{Directions}

  1. Brown meat and onion. Drain.
  2. Add seasoning packets.
  3. Drain beans.
  4. Add rest of ingredients: tomatoes, beans, corn, and salsa.
  5. Simmer until well blended and hot, about 5 minutes.
  6. Serve with sour cream and shredded cheese, if desired. Also good served with a small quesadilla.

What did I tell you? Super-easy! In fact, Kahlen made most of it this time…

2012-07-10 Taco Dump Soup (4)

~S

Linking up at Beauty and Bedlam and It’s A Blog Party

No comments: