Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tasty Tuesday–Red Beans & Sausage

Tasty Tuesday

Welcome to another week of Tasty Tuesday here at The Young'ns!
There’s a recipe index under the food tab above if you’re ever looking for a recipe I’ve already blogged.
Every Monday, I plan on trying a new recipe. If it goes well, that’s what I’ll be posting on Tasty Tuesday. If not, I’ll post a tried and true (i.e. something I don’t have to think about too hard) ;)

I got this “recipe” from a friend, who brought it to me after I had Shane. I love receiving meals from friends for many reasons, but one is to get new food ideas for my family.

Red Beans & Sausage

{Ingredients}

2012-05-16 Red Beans and Sausage

{Directions}

  • Make Zatarain’s as directed. Cut up half of sausage. Put into red beans. Eat and be amazed.

Simple and delicious. Cheating? A bit, but ever so tasty. Thanks, Kayt!

~S

No comments: