Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – March 7th

image       
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

I think I actually made everything on the menu last week! Usually at least one thing gets postponed, but I just ended up rearranging instead :) This week is rather busy, so we’ll see how it goes.

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~  Mongolian Beef and Broccoli 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Chicken Tacos 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Date Night. Out for Hubby’s birthday. 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Noodles and Meat Sauce 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Leftovers 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Baked Pasta Casserole from freezer  (Thought I had posted the recipe, guess I still need to do that!)
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Fettuccini Alfredo With Chicken

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: