Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – March 28th

image        
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

Last week the menu pretty much fell apart. Don’t know really what happened, but I think my husband has something to do with it. We had chicken noodle soup instead of Chicken Orzo, had leftovers on Wednesday and went out for dessert, and Sunday my dad and stepmom came over and brought dinner. That’s okay, though. The reason I have a plan in the first place is so that it provides some sort of idea that I can work with, so I know that I can cook those things but I certainly don’t have to!

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ French Toast and Scrambled Eggs 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Simple Bean and Meat Burritoes 
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Parmesan Ranch Chicken with noodles and broccoli 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Lentil Stew with turkey ham 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ I’m leaving for a conference, so the kids and daddy are ordering a pizza :) 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers or Hamburger Helper, depending on how wiped out I am from the conference and what food we have in the fridge
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Spaghetti Pie. Found a recipe, now to actually make it!

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: