Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - June 7th

Didn't stick with the menu at all last week. Life happens faster than I can plan for sometimes, ya know? The good thing about having a menu is that I know what I have ingredients for and hubby can cover me sometimes too. He ended up making the tacos, and did a mighty fine job at it too.
The other good thing is that I have ingredients for the recipes I didn't make which should mean I don't have to buy as much at the store :)

Here's the plan for the week:

Monday ~ Chicken Shepherd's Pie (from my new cookbook)

Tuesday ~ The kids and I will be camping with my mom. Tim will be having spaghetti with sauce (or something else of his choosing)

Wednesday ~ I'll be going to HuHot with a friend. Tim and the kids will be having Bob's Red Mill Vegi Stew with Turkey Ham.

Thursday ~ Out to dinner for date night.

Friday ~ Taco Salad

Saturday ~ Pappardelle with Snap Peas

Sunday ~ Cheater Chicken Pot Pie

Remember to stop by tomorrow for the Tasty Tuesday linky party. Come visit me then!

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

~S

1 comment:

Jessie Geroux said...

Love that you all put date night in the schedule.. SO important ;-) enjoy camping--your week of meals sound delicious