Monday, June 28, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday – Breakfast for Dinner

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Silly me, we actually did Muffin Tin Monday last week and I completely forgot to post about it!! Oops :/ Gonna let that one go now…

This week, we enjoyed breakfast for dinner for our muffin tin. Both the kids loved it. I made a big batch of Buttermilk Citrus Waffles today, so I figured that would make a good dinner :)

2010-06-28 Muffin Tin Monday BreakfastBack row: Waffle cut into thirds
Front row: Scrambled Eggs and Applesauce

Silly girl. I asked her if she wanted scrambled eggs before I made them, then she asked if she could trade for turkey ham halfway through the meal. That was okay, though, because Nate really wanted more eggs anyway.

~S

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These waffles looks wonderful.

Jenny said...

Yum, citrus in waffles sounds very interesting!