Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, little man!

Wow, I can’t believe my little boy is already a year old! Sniff, sniff… Seriously, I love having a one-year-old, he’s funny, full of life, and constantly learning new things.
For anyone who missed it the first time around, the story of his birth is an exciting one. You can read about it here.2009-06-25 Nathanael 004
We had a party for him at the park yesterday with good friend of mine’s daughter who turned 1 eleven days ago. You can see more pictures from the party on Facebook. Here’s what he thought of the cupcake:
2010-06-23 Nate & Mira's Party (25)Um, yeah, can you say “inhaled”? He thought that was about the best idea I’ve ever had.
He’s speed-crawling, sometimes bear crawling, pulling himself up on EVERYTHING (me being one of his favorites), playing with toys instead of just eating them, eating like crazy, drinking a ton of cow’s milk (yep, we’re all done nursing), getting teeth #7 & #8, wearing size 18 month, signing more and all done, loving being read to and flipping through books, and wanting to be with mommy and sister all the time.
I debated about waiting until his other party on Saturday to post his video, but decided I want it to go with this post on his birthday, so enjoy!
I love you, son!
~S

No comments: