Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – June 28th

Ah, summer, when did you get so crazy? I just wrote out my monthly calendar for July, and there are only a few days that don’t have at least something planned. But I know by God’s grace, we will get through it, and have some fun along the way. Someone please remind me of that when I start losing it, k?


Here's the plan for this week:
Monday ~ Tomato Skillet
Tuesday ~ Mexican Baked Potatoes
Wednesday ~ Lentil Stew with Ham
Thursday ~ Chicken Triple-Cheese Spirals
Friday ~ Cheater Chicken Pot Pie
Saturday ~ Leftover Buffet
Sunday ~ BBQ at the In-Laws for Independence Day


Remember to stop by tomorrow for the Tasty Tuesday linky party. Come visit me then!
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

~S

No comments: