Monday, June 7, 2010

Preschool Planning - Zoo Animals

We started on a unit on Zoo Animals per the Hubbard's Cupboard 2's curriculum. Since I have to reformat it to work for me, I thought maybe you'd be interested in them too. Feel free to use whatever parts of this works for you!! I'm posting most of the files in pdf format so that more people can use them, however if you would like my original publisher files, please email me at theyoungns at gmail.com :)

Overview for the two week unit:
Zoo Animals Unit Planning Sheet

Detailed Activity List:
Zoo Animals Detailed Activity List

Some printables:
Zoo Animals Pages

Giraffe Printable:
Giraffe


Here are links to some other things I'm using:
Psalm 56:3 memory verse
Zoo Bingo cards
June Playdough
June Sensory Bin
Z is for Zebra from Confessions of a Homeschooler (using the do-a-dot page)

~S

No comments: