Monday, February 8, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

There was no theme today, so I just put in some things that I knew she would eat :)
 
Back row:  cubed turkey ham, shredded cheddar cheese, apple slices
Front row: buttered toast cut into heart, yogurt, peanut butter.

I thought the peanut butter was for the apples. Silly mommy! It was really for mixing with the yogurt! Ah well, at least she ate her lunch today :)

Also, here's the boy. He's wishing he could do muffin tin Monday instead of having squash and green beans.

Hopefully, Muffin Tin Monday will become part of our routine. Kahlen gets a kick out of it and I feel like I'm feeding her a better lunch than what normally ends up being "thrown" on the table for lunch. Feel free to join me! Go here for more info and all the upcoming themes.

~S

7 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

JDaniel likes to make his own food combinations too.

w said...

maybe you should market the peanut butter yogurt...

MamaGames said...

My kids love peanut butter AND yogurt on apple slices! Sometimes the best tins are what-I-know-they'll-enjoy-eating. :)

sandy said...

Looks good! I love the star tin!

Jamie said...

Haha. How cute that she mixed it together.
And what an adorable baby!

LeAnn * ~ See Great Things said...

Well, your tin tray is fun, but your baby is darling!!! I love seeing these cute baby pictures!

Wonder Mom said...

Ya know, I feel the same way- like I am Super Mom with MTM- it makes up for those days in which I feed them cupcakes for breakfast...

Related Posts with Thumbnails