Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday–September 10

image

I actually did get the entire month’s menu planned again, yippee! I’m loving the flexibility and variability that planning a month at a time gives me. However, I would like to add that if you are new to menu planning, don’t do a month at a time; it will overwhelm you quickly! Just start with a week. Heck, start with the next three days. Just do some kind of plan! It will really bless your family and give you less stress if you know in advance what you’re having for dinner :)

Here’s what I’m making this week:

Monday ~ Leftovers. I had a Pampered Chef fundraising party to benefit a friend of mine whose house burned to the ground this summer in the Woodland Heights fire in Estes Park. Still taking orders if you’re interested in helping out, just put in Sela Young as the host name :)
Tuesday ~ Dinner at my mom’s house. She started raising Tilapia at her house earlier this year, and there’s one with my name on it for dinner, yum!
Wednesday ~ Homemade Pizza
Thursday ~ Baked Pasta Casserole (will try and post recipe, it’s an old family favorite of mine)
Friday ~ YOYO (You’re On Your Own)
Saturday ~ Biscuits and Gravy
Sunday ~ BBQ and Fireworks with friends. They postponed our fireworks in July because of the fire danger we were experiencing. They are going to shoot them off for Mexican Independence day instead; we thought it be a good time for a beginning of the semester BBQ :)

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!

I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

~S

No comments: