Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – May 16th

image        
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

After planning a big party last weekend, and now getting ready to go to Portland next week for my sister’s wedding (hooray!!), my brain is a little fried. I probably won’t be posting much in the next two weeks, we’ll see…leaving next Wednesday to fly on a plane for the first time with both kids (I’ll have help from my dad and stepmom, which is good, since hubby will be no help, he hates flying). Wish me luck!!

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Guiltless Alfredo with Chicken and Spaghetti (from Our Best Bites)  
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Leftovers
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Chicken Couscous 
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Shepherd’s Pie 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Southwest Chicken 
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Bacon & Egg Soup 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Basic Casserole or Leftovers

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: