Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – May 9th

image        
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

I actually had my menu all done last night because I had mystery shops at the grocery store that had to be done yesterday. Then I completely forgot/didn’t have time until now to post my menu. Oh well, here it is anyway…

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Silvermine Subs courtesy of my dad and stepmom.  
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Crispy Chicken Tacos
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Guiltless Alfredo from my new cookbook, Our Best Bites (got it for myself for mother’s day) :)
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Vegi Stew with Ham
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~  Five Guys for mystery shop
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers/snacks at going away party for The Robinsons.
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Frozen Casserole. Going to a birthday party for a cousin’s baby, so we may just end up eating there.

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness, this week I’m posting a recipe for Cranberry Lemon Scones.

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: