Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tasty Tuesday – Tapas

Tasty Tuesday

Welcome to another week of Tasty Tuesday here at The Young'ns!
There’s a recipe index under the food tab above if you’re ever looking for a recipe I’ve already blogged.
Every Monday, I plan on trying a new recipe. If it goes well, that’s what I’ll be posting on Tasty Tuesday. If not, I’ll post a tried and true (i.e. something I don’t have to think about too hard) ;)

I know it’s not Tuesday anymore, and I’m sorry if I disappointed you by making you wait for these recipes after mentioning them on Monday :) Yesterday just got away from me, I had mystery shops in the morning, hanging out with my mom in the afternoon, and then I watched a movie and did paperwork in the evening.

Anyway, here are some tasty recipes that I made last weekend at my Tapena party. This was the first house party I’ve hosted, and it was quite fun! I got to cook some delicious dishes that I normally wouldn’t have an occasion for and drink wine to go with it, yum.

As part of the package I received from Tapena, I got a book called Perfect Tapas which had a plethora of recipes. I had a hard time choosing some, but here are the ones that I made:

2011-04-30 Tapena Party (7)

(Ignore the mac’n’cheese box, that’s Kahlen’s school box she keeps upstairs)

 

Back to list

Back to list

Back to list

Back to list

Back to list

I didn’t have a single one of these recipes fail me, they were all good! Mmm…

2011-04-30 Tapena Party (9) ~S

No comments: