Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – May 2nd

image        
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

I had a dinner party at my house on Saturday, and spent 4 hours cooking. I’m tired still because of it. It was the “dirty every dish in the kitchen” kinda day. Anyway, because of that, I’m keeping this week simple.

Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Tortellini Spinach Bake in Creamy Lemon Sauce  
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~  Soft Tacos
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Date night with the kids. Probably something like Chipotle or Five Guys Burgers or maybe Tortilla Marissa’s
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Chicken Couscous 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~  Pizza
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Spaghetti Pie. Still haven’t gotten around to making this, oops!

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness, this week I’m posting several of the tapas recipes I made for the party I had on Saturday.

So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I took at look at the Totellini Spinach Bake and my mouth started watering! I will be adding this to my list of menu items for the coming weeks! Thanks for the inspiration!