Sunday, September 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – September 27th

  
I’ve added a recipe index, just for recipes that I’ve blogged about.

How was your week? I stayed mostly on my menu, except that I ended up switching Monday and Tuesday’s meals because I forgot to start the lasagna in the crockpot early enough in the day, oops :)

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Dinner from dad and stepmom
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Southwest Chicken Burritos
Simple Wednesday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Creamy Chicken & Bacon Pockets 
Take-out Thursday (Date night or something like restaurant food)~  Creamy White Chili (Gonna try this in the crockpot and see if it works)
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Date Night - Chipotle
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftover Buffet
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Stuffed Jumbo Shells

Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: