Please link up your recipe at the bottom of the page. You can post a link to a recipe on your blog or anywhere else. In the title of your link, please leave your name too (especially if it's not a blog post) so I know who it came from :)
Also, feel free to grab my Tasty Tuesday button, it's on the right side, just under my spiffy new tabbed box.
Every Monday, I plan on trying a new recipe. If it goes well, that’s what I’ll be posting on Tasty Tuesday. If not, I’ll post a tried and true (i.e. something I don’t have to think about too hard) ;)
Today’s recipe comes from All Home Cooking. All Year Long. I made this last week, and it was delicious! Kahlen doesn’t like mixed up food, so she didn’t approve, but the rest of the family did, which is good because this makes a lot! (Yep, a whole crockpot full ;) )
- 1 box uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 lb ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 4 cups pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- Grease the inside of your slow cooker's crock.
- Combine cooked beef and pasta sauce. Separately, combine ricotta, 2 cups of mozzarella, and the Parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper this mixture to taste.
- Layer in the crock in this order:
- First, lay down a small amount of meat & sauce.
- Break two noodles in half and press them into the meat sauce.
- Dot with some cheese mixture.
- Repeat until you run out of something or your crock is full.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella.
- Pour two cups of water over the top.
- Cover and cook on HIGH one hour, then LOW six hours or until dinner, whichever is later.