Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – September 20th

  
I’ve added a recipe index, just for recipes that I’ve blogged about. Someday maybe I’ll get my recipes into Kitchen Monki for easier access, but I’m not there yet.

The last two weeks, I’ve mostly just been winging it, which leads to boring and/or expensive food choices. I’m back on track now, let’s see if I actually stick to it (hopefully!!)

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Slow Cooker Lasagna
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Tortilla Casserole
Simple Wednesday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep) ~ Lentil Stew with Turkey Ham 
Take-out Thursday (Date night or something like restaurant food)~  Grilled Chicken & Sweet Potato Fries
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Hubby’s Company Picnic
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftover Buffet
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Baked Pasta Casserole

Come visit me for my Tasty Tuesday linky party for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: