Monday, April 19, 2010

Mommy Monday - Pictures

Just a couple of my favorite pictures from the last week or so. Got a new camera and I'm still trying (and will be for awhile) to figure out how best to use it.

Nate and his buddy Mirabelle in their swimsuits for a hot tubbin' adventure. Nate *loved* it!

Kahlen and Ben birdwatching

"Mommy, take my picture. Take my picture, mommy!"

Dancing in her sandbox after making sand castles with daddy

Playing with a ladybug

Nate's first latte ;)

We've played outside a lot in the last two weeks, whether it's been nice or not. Some days have been summerish and others have been fallish. Hubby and Nate got sick last week too, so that threw everything off for awhile. Everyone's all better now, and hopefully we'll remain that way!

~S

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What great pictures!! Looks like you are having some great weather....I'm still seeing snowflakes up here in Nova Scotia! brrrr

Take care,
Tracy