Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – January 24th

  
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Mac’n’Cheese Soup (Will post recipe if it’s any good)
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Mexican Lasagna  (Didn’t get to it last week)
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Southwest Chicken Burritos
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep)~ Out on a date with my man
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~Cheater Chicken Pot Pie  (Yea, still didn’t make this)
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Leftovers 
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: