Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday – January 10th

  
I have a recipe index, just for recipes that you can find on my blog. You can also get to it by going to the food tab above.

Here's the plan for this week:
Mix-it up Monday (something new) ~ Greek Chicken Lemon Soup with Orzo (not new, but very tasty) 
Taco Tuesday (Mexican or Oriental) ~ Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Wow Wednesday (Date night or something like restaurant food) ~ Pappardelle with Snap Peas for my dad’s birthday. Also trying to come up with a tasty dessert that’s not cake, any ideas?
Simple Thursday (Crockpot or less than 30 min prep)~ Crockpot Potato Soup 
Favorite Friday (A family favorite) ~ Shepherd’s Pie
Lazy Saturday (leftover buffet) ~ Chinese New Year’s-Themed dinner with my family
Saucy Sunday (Italian) ~ Spaghetti and Meat Sauce (0r leftovers, we’ll see how things go)

I also would like to get better about cooking interesting things for the kids, especially for lunch. I get a little tired of preparing the same 4 meals, and I would guess they get tired of eating them. Kahlen is pretty picky, though, and Nate is impatient, so it’s a little tough. What do your littles like to eat?

Come visit me for Tasty Tuesday for some more deliciousness.
So, what are you having for dinner this week?
Link up at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie or leave me a comment!
~S

No comments: